The functionality of GraphicMenu is very similar to DynamicMenu2, though it is a separate component. Paid club members that own DynamicMenu2 receive GraphicMenu for free. Non-paid club members and users of DynamicMenu2 can purchase GraphicMenu at a discount. Details here.
GraphicMenu is a NetObjects Fusion v4/5/MX/7 component for creating custom, graphical menus.
Do not be fooled, though. GraphicMenu does not come with or create the images necessary to construct a
GraphicMenu. It is the user's responsibility to create/supply such images.
For good results, it will be necessary to spend a significant amount of time on the creation of custom graphics.
Once that is done, however, the GraphicMenu configuration is simple and straightforward.
GraphicMenu is compatible with the following browsers:
Other features include:
- Netscape 4.0 and up (including Netscape 6!)
- Internet Explorer 4.0 and up
- Can be placed anywhere within the page layout.
- Menu bars are built menu by menu, via dropping separate instances of GraphicMenu on the page for each menu
that will be on the menu bar.
- Menu image visible in Fusion's Page View. This allows the user to see and position the actual size and
location of the finished product within Fusion's Page View.
- Works with all Fusion HTML output settings.
- Works on centered sites.
Are you already a member? ... login now